The Castlegreory Kerry Website is an excellent place to advertise your business and increase traffic and hits to your own website.
You can add your business into several categories e.g you may offer accommodation and a restaurant therefore your business can be listed in both categories.
1. How do I register? Please fill out the registration form CLICK HERE- after registering you can add your business details and images STRAIGHT AWAY!
2. How do I add my business listing? Login > Click the Add my Business / Event Link CLICK HERE or at the bottom of the page. Your listing will be approved by Castlegregory Visitors Information Centre and if you have paid your fees it will be published.
2. How much does it cost? The listing costs €50 per year for the website - please make payment within 7 days of uploading your listing.
3. How can I pay? CASH: Please bring in your payment to the Office in Castlegregory CHEQUE: Make cheque payable to "Castlegregory Community Council"
4. By post ? Please send to: Castlegregory Visitors information Centre Tailors Row Castlegregory Co. Kerry Ireland
- Please make payment to Castlegregory Community Council within 7 days of posting your Listing.
- €50 Payment is for 1 year listing.
- Any listing with inappropriate content or imagery will be deleted and your user account will be permanently suspended.
- Non payment of a listing will result in deletion of the listing. The listing can be published again on receipt of payment.